Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I took this photo during the last 9 days of my dad's life in the hospital. My mom came from Georgia during those 9 days & we didn't leave the hospital until my dad had left for his true Home. Early one morning I had left the room to talk to the nurses, & when I came back in, I stood watching this, while praying a prayer of gratitude. I quickly snapped a picture on my camera because I never wanted to forget that moment. It was dark & not very clear, but this is one of the most priceless pictures I have.


1 comment:

  1. I remember your showing this picture to me last time I saw you. Keep posting when you can. I'm enjoying reading! Can't wait to see you at Susan's wedding next month! Check out my post today. I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete